We're always looking for smart, passionate individuals who believe in what they do. If that sounds like you, let's talk. Send a note to email@example.com.
Date Posted: 11/29/2022
Start Date: 12/15/2022
Fund Raising Strategies a 45 person award winning direct response fundraising agency in Tysons, VA, seeks a current accounting student to fill a newly created Accounting Internship position. This is a paid on-site (not remote) position.
- Assist Accounting team with invoicing and AP postings
- Assist Controller with year-end 1099 reporting
- Process cash receipts in accounting software
- Month end reconciliations
- Various other accounting duties
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the field of Accounting.
- Minimum cumulative 3.2 GPA
- Ideal candidates will be December 2023 or May 2024 graduates.
- Exposure to Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook
- Extreme attention to detail
- Good time-management skills
- Available to work 25-30 hours per week from mid-December to Mid-January
Convenient McLean/Tysons Corner location in Northern Virginia. This is not a remote position. $20/hour.